[asterisk-users] question...

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Sep 12 01:03:10 MST 2006

If you have four pstn telephone numbers (eg, 444-1212, 444-1213,
444-1214, and 444-1215) from your telco, then call the telco and have
them implement call forwarding on each of the four lines. You might also
verify they provide a "call forwarding on busy" function for those lines.

After they have implemented it, put an analog phone on line 444-1212 and
implement "call forwarding on busy" using whatever codes are appropriate
(*90 here), forwarding calls to 444-1213. Do the same for 444-1213 and
444-1214.

Now when 444-1212 is busy, the next incoming call goes to 444-1213. When
444-1213 is busy, the next call goes to 444-1214, etc.