[asterisk-users] How to notify an ACD agent before he/she picks up

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Mon Sep 11 17:31:57 MST 2006

In the forthcoming 1.4, you can tell the Queue application to run an AGI just before sending the call to the destination.  In the AGI, you can use the (also new in 1.4) MEMBERINTERFACE channel variable to determine the destination.

Of course, that's not a solution now since 1.4 is not even beta yet.  But I figured I'd present another possibility.

- Brad