[asterisk-users] Remote tone access

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Sep 11 14:48:58 MST 2006

DISA doesn't connect the caller to a PSTN dial tone, it just happens to
(in the US at least) sound like the PSTN one.  It is asterisk providing
the dial tone, waiting for digits to match to a specific context.  Just
make sure that the context they are in, like John said, contains the
four-digit extensions you want them to have access to :)

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC