[asterisk-users] Realtime Queues and Postgres.

Fernando Lujan flujan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:30:45 MST 2006

I set up this but the musiconhold does not work.

I have no idea why, but it works for static queues. Maybe a problem
with odbc and postgres?

Here goes my queues.conf:

[general]
;
; Global settings for call queues
;
; Persistent Members
;    Store each dynamic agent in each queue in the astdb so that
;    when asterisk is restarted, each agent will be automatically
;    readded into their recorded queues. Default is 'yes'.
;
persistentmembers = no
;
; Note that a timeout to fail out of a queue may be passed as part of
; an application call from extensions.conf:
; Queue(queuename|[options]|[optionalurl]|[announceoverride]|[timeout])
; example: Queue(dave|t|||45)

[markq1]
musiconhold = default
strategy = rrmemory
member => IAX2/40003

My extconf.conf:

[settings]
queues => odbc,asterisk,call_queues
queue_members => odbc,asterisk,queue_members

I found a line:

;uncomment to load queues.conf via the odbc engine.
;
; queues.conf => odbc,asterisk

How this line does?

Thanks for the help.