[asterisk-users] QUINTUM TENOR ASM200 Configuration

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Sep 11 02:49:03 MST 2006

You missed my point completely.  His "original" post was a reply was
hijacking a very long thread (the digest thread) that he did not trim.
Just trying to teach some netiquette  so he will get more help.  I have
found that top vs bottom posting is not a major issue to most, but few
make a big fuss about top posting.

Thread hijacking is unacceptable though.

I want to answer him through the list so others can find the info too,
now or later.  All I ask is that it is done properly.

Thanks,
Steve