[asterisk-users] Max Size of Conf Files

picciuX matteo at picciux.it
Mon Sep 11 02:38:45 MST 2006

don't know for conf size limitation (but i guess it won't be a problem with
a well-sized machine).

About asking on the fly vs writing on change: if your "routing information"
varies very often, on the fly should make more sense. Otherwise, it's not
useful to retrieve continually same data: better to write it down everytime
it changes. Think 1000 numbers are not so much, though i've no experience
about that.

HopeThisHelps