[asterisk-users] Looking to hire somebody to setup a SER load balancer

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 23:12:26 MST 2006

I need to utilize about 5 or more Asterisk servers to load balance some
traffic.

I need a device/server/something to load balance the SIP traffic among all
the asterisk servers, I'm thinking SER. Asterisk servers will be handling
the routing/billing/cdr's/everything (albeit they're utilizing a seperate
mysql server cluster). Just need simple load balancing. Weighting would be
nice, but not mandatory, round-robin may suffice.

Can I pay somebody to set this up for me? Please contact off-list ASAP
with quote.

Thanks,
Mark