[asterisk-users] Sound Quality.

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Sun Sep 10 22:31:52 MST 2006

Hey Joel,

That's a nasty one.. Jen and I experienced that for a while on our
office machine.

The nasty part being that I can't tell you what it is, as we rebuilt the
box with a newer version and the problem went away.
(And at the time, we just breathed a sigh of relief and didn't question
it too closely)

This post seems to refer to the same issue (which seems to crop up in
various forms) when there are audio issues occurring on a box.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2519

Just a thought...  do you have disallow=all as the first setting for the
account in the sip.conf ?

Cheers,

Callum