[asterisk-users] data pass through

robb at boardman.me.uk robb at boardman.me.uk
Sun Sep 10 15:48:55 MST 2006

Hi List

I'm trying to connect a to an idsn data device through an Asterisk box

           <--Pri--> asterisk <--Pri--> Ip Office <--bri--> Video Conferencing
unit

I would be using a channel that is configured for both voice and data no
specific DDI as the IPO will route that data call to the BRI, the voice channel
comes up as expected but the data channels do not is there any special
configuration on the Zap channels I would need detect the data call and bridge
it through to the IPO?

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards
Robb