[asterisk-users] Polycom related question

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Sun Sep 10 10:24:28 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

While this isn't a true "asterisk" question, I know a lot of people here
use Polycom phones. Anyway, I have two Polycom 601 phones that share the
same voicemail box. Now it is intermittent, but sometimes both phones
will have a notification there is a voice mail, but then sometimes only
one will show that there is a voicemail. If the phone that doesn't show
there is a voicemail connects to the voicemail box it can get the
message, but just no indication.

My question is, has anyone else tried doing this and had success? If so
is there anything on Asterisk that I need to set or in the configuration
for the phones that I may be overlooking?

Thanks,
Kevin