[asterisk-users] Grandstream GX-2000 Remote Login Problem

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:03:06 MST 2006

I've noticed that Grandstream works better using stun and not port
forwarding your router.

Try setting stun.xten.com or stun.fwdnet.net in your GS2000 and make sure
sip.conf has nat=yes. It should work fine.

Also, i've noticed that Linksys wireless with "speed booster" has something
in it that is blocking VoIP. I set DMZ, done port forwarding... nothing... I
could get it to register but no return sound... it was being blocked. Just
something to keep in the back of your mind.

bp