[asterisk-users] Grandstream GX-2000 Remote Login Problem

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 21:55:16 MST 2006

On my grandstream phones, I am having problem that I can't login in
remotely. With in the local network, they work ok, but outside the network,
they don't. All the NAT settings are ok and I can log into the Asterisk
server from X-Ten, no problem. But Grandstream phone doesn't login. I've
port forwarded SIP 5060-5080, RTP 10000-14000. In rtp.conf, ports range from
10000-14000.

Same extensions when configured on x-ten, with RTP listening on 10000, they
login with no problem. But when configured on grandstream, they don't
configure. What am I missing here.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria