[asterisk-users] Whcih phones are better for mass deployment

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:51:59 MST 2006

I am having hard time with grandstream phones for a 30 phone setup. When a
change in configuration is required, I have to change their configurations
manually for almost all of them. Their configuration utility is not very
straight forward to use.

For my next installation, I would prefer some other phones with better
configuration and remote accress utility. My question to those of you with
more experience, what IP phones are better for mass deployment and easy
management of updates and configurations? Or what other solution is better
for mass deployment of phones?
--
Zeeshan A Zakaria