[asterisk-users] What don't I get about SIP?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Sep 8 15:15:45 MST 2006

That's a good idea, and I tried, but as far as I know the digitmap setting
of the Polycom allows me to enable the phone to dial automatically after a
pattern is used (ex : [9]xxxxxxxxxx), but it doesn’t allow me to consider a
too short string as being invalid (ex if I miss a digit and just dial
9-555-55-5555 and then press "send".

Am I wrong? Cause did try the above example, and I got a 484 response
back...

Mike