[asterisk-users] Want to support a better SIP stack in Asterisk?

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Sep 8 11:06:24 MST 2006

Friends,

Two times I've taken Asterisk to the SIPit interoperability tests,
both times has led to
much improved functionality and a lot of new ideas. It is important
to meet other
software developers struggling with the SIP standards, wanting to
make sure that
equipment and servers work together.

The next SIPit is in October in New Hampshire. Voop in Norway has
promised to
support my participation costs - travel, expenses and registration
fee - with 50%.
Myself, I'm contributing a week's time of work.

Now I'm looking for another company that wants to support this work.
If you are
interested, please contact me quickly off list directly to my e-mail
address
oej at edvina.net

Big thanks to Digium who has supported this work up to now.

Thanks for your support!
/Olle

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk at von - lot' of Asterisk activities, lots of Asterisk users
and developers
* http://www.pulver.com/asterisk/ - NEXT WEEK