[asterisk-users] Asterisk vicidial question

Gustavo Alejandro Gonzalez ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar
Tue Sep 5 09:28:04 MST 2006

Hello all!,
                Ive install all package of Vicidial and astguiclient as I read on a scratch install notes in a CentOs 4 with trixbox. But when I use some AGIS added in a dialplan of the install documentation i get some sintax error on this scripts like agi-VDAcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi. From the console of asterisk I saw this errors:

Launched AGI script  /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.
String found where operator expected at
 /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 283, near "if ($AGILOG) {$agi_string = ""
    (Migth be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 276 )....and so many more errors.

What is wrong with this?...thanks in advance.

G.