[asterisk-users] Find-Me/Follow-ME

Roger Workman roger at upperclassman.net
Tue Sep 5 09:14:53 MST 2006

Has anyone developed a web interface where users could setup their own find-me/follow-me services?

Roger Workman
Business Development
Upperclassman/Universal Holdings LLC
Voice: 304.324.3800
 Fax:   304.324.3801
ICQ: 4447584
FWD Network: 56505
Website: http://www.upperclassman.net
Billing Questions: billing @ upperclassman.net
Rental Questions: rentals @ upperclassman.net
Maintenance: help @ upperclassman.net

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain sensitive information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Asset Management LLC, Universal Holdings LLC or Upperclassman LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of or printout of this e-mail.