[asterisk-users] Intel 945G and Digium TE110P compatibility issue

Xue Liangliang xueliangliang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:46:09 MST 2006

Hi, I just installed a TE110P in  a supermicro server with Intel 945G
chipset,  the customer reported  the system has random drop call
problem. It is quite difficult to debug, everytime when I do test call,
I never experience drop call issue, so I search google, and found that
maybe it was due to the shared interrupt,  so I followed this link's
instructions:

http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/pci_irq_apic_tdm_ticks_te410p_te405p_noise.html

however none of the measures helps. and I check through
http://www.digium.com/en/docs/misc/compatibility_notes.php , where it is
not shown that Intel 945 is incompatible.

* The mainboard is using a e1000 ethernet controller, but i have already
disabled it( not loading the module, cannot find how to disable in
bios), and installed a normal pci network card.
* Supermicro mainboard model: SUPERO- PDSLA

Is there still anything that I missed checking?

Regards,
Liangliang