[asterisk-users] g729 failover when out of licenses

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Sep 7 14:05:56 MST 2006

What do yo mean by "fails"?

If you don't if one party doesn't have the preferred CODEC Asterisk will
fall back to the next preferred CODEC and so on until a match is found.

Can't help you on the licensing thing though. I guess no one wants to
touch it since Digium's stance seems to be that you should have a
license for each seat rather than a pool.

Mark