[asterisk-users] Re: bristuff compile problems with kernel 2.6.17.11

Arik Raffael Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Thu Sep 7 11:56:54 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 01:27:36PM +0200, Arik Raffael Funke wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> has anybody had success compiling bristuff with kernel 2.6.17.11? Error
>> messages are below...
>
> This is not code that is touched by the bristuff patch.
>
> Anyway, I'd try the latest 0.3.0 bristuff patch.

Where is the code from then? I thought zaptel was part of bristuff.
Anyway, has anybody been able to get it to work with kernel-2.6.17.11?

I am not using bristuff 0.3.0 because it requires asterisk 1.2. All my
configuration currently bases on 1.0 and I am not quite ready to move it
to 1.2.

Cheers,
Arik