[asterisk-users] Has anyone tried to install both digital card and analog card in one machine

Raphael Jacquot sxpert at esitcom.org
Tue Sep 5 22:25:23 MST 2006

Xue Liangliang wrote:
> Hi, all, I am not sure whether we can install both TDM400P and TE110P in
> the same machine, sometimes our customers have this kind requirement.
> And further more, is it possible to install both TE110P and TE410P in
> the  same machine?
> Regards,
> Liangliang

it all depends on the motherboard / hardware platform.
from the small experience I have, the best solution is to use an AMD64
platform which has much higher I/O bandwidth, and have IO-APIC on
this should prevent any sort of interrupt sharing.
in case this doesn't work, then you can try with sangoma cards, which
are said to have less issues with interrupts