[asterisk-users] Caller ID has extra digits to strip

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 5 17:51:28 MST 2006

Do you use the AnI II digits for anything?  If not, call the telco and
tell them to just send ten digits.  When I used to have some T1s with
UCN, they sent the ANI II digits in a separate field specifically for
that.  I could see them in PRI debug on the console.  Now with Global
Crossing, I get *ANI*DNIS* which is pretty funky.

Thanks,
Steve