[asterisk-users] Is this a warning or not...MYSQL Fetch

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Sep 5 13:51:34 MST 2006

Hi all,

I got the following "warning" in the console (using 1.2.4):

Sep  5 16:24:02 WARNING[4375]: app_addon_sql_mysql.c:318 aMYSQL_fetch:
ast_MYSQL_fetch: numFields=3

Im not sure why I am being "warned" that there are 3 fields returned by my
query (It's what's supposed to happen, the query is SELECT COLA,COLB,COLC
FROM TABLEA).

1) Does this apparently wrong warning hide something more dangerous?
2) If not, can I turn this off?  I like being able to monitor my console
once in a blue moon, and warnings popping all over the place when there is
no real issues keep me from doing so efficiently.

Regards,

Mike