[asterisk-users] Articulation Palm client and Asterisk

Jorge Alayon j.alayon at ses.com.ar
Tue Sep 5 12:59:39 MST 2006

Hello,

Has anybody configured Asterisk and the Articulation palm client to work ?
I can make calls but I cannot make it register to receive calls.
It does not register to the box. There are so few parameters that I
think Asterisk sip.conf must be changed somewhat.

I do not pass any parameters here because my box works perfectly with
polycom, grandstream and linksys/sipura, and I know what to touch.

The articulation software has only SERVER,DOMAIN, DISPLAY NAME, USER,
PASSWORD, codecs are configured correctly (it only supports G711u and
GSM), and I configured SERVER=DOMAIN  (ip address) since it does not try
to register until DOMAIN has something in i,

Regards,

Jorge Alayon