[asterisk-users] Re: FAX handling

Jose Limeres jlimeres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 00:23:46 MST 2006

Thanks all for the answers,
Calls are being forced into the Fax, so there is no fax detection. I will
send some CLI traces as soon as I have one stable platform on which taking
them. Right now we are reinstalling things and also investigating which is
the context where the fax calls are sent. We are not using NVfax detect as
fax enters through a zap channel, not a SIP one. Anyway I will also give it
a try.
Will keep you posted.
Jose