[asterisk-users] Any Hardphone with VPNClient embedded?

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Mon Sep 4 13:18:31 MST 2006

On Mon, September 4, 2006 16:55, Cory Andrews said:
> Please be aware that from a future support standpoint, you may be a bit
> limited with Zultys.  Their future seems very uncertain they have recently
> just about ceased operations and let the majority of their employees go.
>
> Cory J Andrews
> Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 10:35 AM
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Any Hardphone with VPNClient embedded?
>

>> Marco Mouta wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Does any of you knows an Hardphone with VPN client embedded?
>> Take a look at Zultys SIP phones. VPN enabled.
>>
>> www.zultys.com

As I too am interested in IPsec capable hardphones (or ATA's), do you have
a suggestion what to look at instead?

I mean: It's nice to say the company may not be around for long, but if
there's no alternative, what choice does one have?

TIA!

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch