[asterisk-users] PAP2-NA + Asterisk

joy panlilio jpanlilio_yafie at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 08:10:03 MST 2006

Lists,

     Hi! good day, i have been task to install/replace our legacy pbx with asterisk, most of the people here in our office was amaze on how asterisk really works, except for i'm having a problem with dtmf detection on PAP2 ATA converter

  here is the call flow

  ATA -> SIP -> TDM400 -> PSTN dtmf detection not working as expected, the other asterisk pbx on the other company decode it with.

  whenever i press extension 103 the other asterisk server decode it with 110 not 103

  it doubles the 1 then omit the 3 :(

  sip.conf snippet

  [100]

  type=friend