[asterisk-users] Blind transfer 3/4 digits

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Sun Sep 3 23:46:55 MST 2006

On Sunday, September 03, 2006 3:40 AM Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> try that way. However, I have doubts as well. If you are right, than
> why snom phone does not have this problem? Would not here also the
> first match count?

Because the transfer button on the SNOM is using a totally different mechanism than sending # to Asterisk. On your snom configuration (like ours) the phone does not start to create/send a SIP message until you hit "OK". At that time the entire number is there and a complete SIP transfer is created. Cool down a bit. The problem you are having is most probably just a dialplan problem. It takes some time and experience to get those things right. No need to yell here...