[asterisk-users] Blind transfer 3/4 digits

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sat Sep 2 18:40:20 MST 2006

Tim St. Pierre wrote:
> Are you using # to transfer?  If so, it's not sending it as a new call, it's
> just sending asterisk digits using whatever DTMF mode.  Asterisk parses these
> based on a "first match" in the dialplan.  Make sure that the longer
> extension numbers are loaded first in the dialplan.

That is a good thought. I can remember that the docs said that you
cannot force the order of the dialplan, except with includes. I will try
that way.
However, I have doubts as well. If you are right, than why snom phone
does not have this problem? Would not here also the first match count?

bye

Ronald