[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Linksys PAP2 ATA

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Sep 1 21:03:30 MST 2006

Nick - the Linksys PAP2's that you see in retail stores like Fry's, BestBuy,
WalMart, etc....are all "locked" devices.  They are provisioned and locked
down for use only with specific VoIP providers like Vonage, Packet8,
Broadvoice, etc.

If you want an "unlocked", unprovisioned PAP2, you need to purchase the
PAP2-NA or PAP2T-NA (Current Model).  Search Google using either of these
part numbers and you will find many only merchant who offer the unlocked
version, which will work with Asterisk.

Regards,

Cory J Andrews
VOIPSupply.com