[asterisk-users] Callback + dtmf problem

Insider KT insider_kt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:51:24 MST 2006

Hello all :-)

I am having some problems with my asterisk callback server with mobile
telephones.
When someone from Norway or Sweden call the asterisk server, and it calls
them back, everything works ok using voipjet and ipcb.net.

But when someone from Thailand or Philipines try to call, it cannot detect
any dtmf tones when the callback has been initiated. It's the same problem
with ipcb,net as with Voipjet.
I've tried ulaw and alaw codecs with inband and rfc2833 without any success.

Have anyone here used callback from these countires and made it work ?

Fredrik