[asterisk-users] Polycoms, Attended Transfer and Canreinvite = yes

Dave Fullerton dfullertasterisk at shorelinecontainer.com
Fri Sep 1 08:05:28 MST 2006

I just verified it here as well. Running Asterisk 1.2.11 and two polycom
phones running 1.6.7 firmware with canreinvite=yes. Putting the call on
hold and then off does bring the audio back. From what I can tell by
looking at the lights on my switch, something is still sending the RTP
traffic to the phone that made the transfer even after it has hung up.
Once the transferee phone places the call on hold and then picks it back
up that traffic stops. This was tested with a call IAX -> SIP1 where
SIP1 does an attended transfer to SIP2.

Doing a call from SIP1->SIP2 and then transferring SIP2 to SIP3 works
just fine.

-Dave

DO NOT SEND WITH THIS ACCOUNT