[asterisk-users] Polycoms, Attended Transfer and Canreinvite = yes

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Sep 1 07:05:25 MST 2006

Hi Avi,

I had a similar problem. Have extension 405 put the call on hold (after
the transfer) and then off hold. I am willing to bet it will bring back
the audio stream. I posted something similar a few weeks ago and if
anyone thought it was a bug, to let me know what information I needed to
send in to report it, but no one replied.

Anyway, I noticed it happening on the latest release of asterisk. I
rolled back my installation so I am on asterisk 1.2.9.1, lib 1.2.3, and
zaptel 1.2.6 and that corrected the problem for me.

Kevin