[asterisk-users] 911 versus 9.911

end1r end1r at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 05:28:37 MST 2006

I know every second counts in a real 911 situation, but what about adding a
pause in the call flow. Maybe a 1 second pause before actually passing the
digits to the provider. This gives the user 1 second to realize the mistake
and hang up, longer than 1 seconds is a real emergency.

Just a thought.

  _____