No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

I'd also bet some money the recently passed US Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
regarding confidential information will impact data access in many business
environments. The flip side to that is the Securities and Exchange
Commission requirments to monitor/record certain calls (including call
history).

With no access restrictions, someone will complain about:
 a. my boss is calling a sex line every day at 6pm
 b. my peer is talking to her sister for 2hrs every day during work
 c. various girlfriend/boyfiend problems

Rich