No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

ALL products that we sell.  You can come to us for
support and if we don't have the answer we can get it.

By purchasing from us, you are helping save Digium money
in that they don't have to provide the direct front line
support.  Chagres provides that front line support and
only escalates to Digium if there is an issue we can't
resolve.

Chagres support is available at

support  At  chagres D0T net

John Brown, CEO