[asterisk-users] Example Polycom function key config

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 22:02:07 MST 2006

Hi Jamie -

> Has anyone here reprogrammed their Polycom features keys using
> sip/ipmid.cfg?
>
> If so I would be really grateful if someone could send me an
> example

Here's the "keys" line that I use for one of my clients:

<keys key.scrolling.timeout="1"
key.IP_500.37.function.prim="DialpadPound"
key.IP_500.31.function.prim="DialpadStar"
key.IP_600.37.function.prim="DialpadPound"
key.IP_600.30.function.prim="DialpadStar"/>

I've used this with all versions of the firmware since 1.4.1.

- Noah