[asterisk-users] CID and CDR conflict?

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Mon Oct 30 20:13:46 MST 2006

Well, options b is unacceptable since I may be supplied a caller id name,
which I would want to pass on to my users.

Options a is a bit of a kludge, but I think I could make it work.  I'd have a
cron job that updates the cdr.src field based on the cdr.user field.  That
could work but I was sure hoping there was a better way.

Thanx for your time.
Mike Diehl.