[asterisk-users] Server Recommendations

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Mon Oct 30 16:22:23 MST 2006

We have a number of clients who will be needing a server to host
Asterisk on.  Many of these clients use analog (FXO) lines that will
need to be connected to Asterisk via Sangoma cards.  Can anyone
recommend an industry-standard server (like IBM, Dell, HP, etc.) that
has enough open PCI slots to handle up to six of the Sangoma cards?  We
would like to be able to tell the customer to just go purchase this
model server from this manufacturer and it will work.  Suggestions?

Thank you!

Joe Dennick