[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Siemens C450IP

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Mon Oct 30 08:57:31 MST 2006

Hi.

Again one big mysterious problem I hope some good guy can help me solve.

I'm trying to connect some Siemens C450 SIP
IP Dect phones to asterisk (1.2.13)
(I have actually 3 handsets + 3 ip base).

After configuring them and rebooting,
all of them register properly on asterisk,
then, after the first call, they appear no more registered
as registered in asterisk, and on the handset the display
shows "SIP registration failed".

Has anyone got the same problem?
Has anyone ever tried to operate more than one C450IP in the
same open space?

fyi:
- there are no lan/ethernet problems
- I've tried with different "qualify" values (0, 2000, 5000)
- no nat involved
- everything is running on a private lan
- phones reply to ping even when qualify times out
- any other sip phone (wired to the lan) works just fine

It looks like the rise of the machine... every new phone
I try drives me crazy.

Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft
P.IVA 01697420030
P.le Lombardia, 4 - 28100 Novara - Italy
Tel. 0321-499508
Fax 0321-492974
http://www.msoft.it