[asterisk-users] [OT] wi-fi ip phone scenario

Alban albanast at free.fr
Mon Oct 30 02:25:26 MST 2006

Yes, same channel and same ESSID for all AP's.
Are you connecting each AP to the LAN? Or only one connected, and the others
as relay?

With WDS, you have to keep same channel and ESSID for a good roaming.
If connected to the lan, doing it worked really good for me, roaming was
working in the same way as with WDS (no latency).