[asterisk-users] Out bound calls 'you must first dial a 1'

George Patterson encarnuswork at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:43:50 MST 2006

Hello,

I have asterisk 1.2.9 running on a Debian sarge server, my outbound dial
plan looks something like this:

[outbound-longdistance]
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(${OUTBOUND1}/${EXTEN:1})

About every other outbound call we make, we get the 'you must first dial a
1' message from our phone provider. It only seems to happen every other try
if we try to make multiple out bound calls without waiting 5 minutes in
between.

My outbound line is set to: OUTBOUND1=Zap/2-1

Has anyone seen this or know of a fix for it? Please let me know. thanks.

George