[asterisk-users] Diva server 4bri and Portuguese BRI

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Sun Oct 29 09:17:19 MST 2006

Marco Mouta ha scritto:
> pls post your misdn.conf as well as extensions.conf
>
> May be i can help.
>
> Sou Português:)
>
> On 10/29/06, *Pedro Silva* < pedromsilva1 at gmail.com
> <mailto:pedromsilva1 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks Alberto!
>
>     I tested with telsampl like you said (with various configurations for
>     de diva) and this not works...:(
>     The trace is:
>     Enter destination address: 273xxxxxx
>     <--Conn_Req(273xxxxxx)
>     Connect_Con-->
>     [29]:Disc_Ind-->
>     <--Disc_Res
>     **********Call cleared***********
>
>     Any idea for the possible problem?
>     Thanks and best regards,
>     PS.

I think Pedro is not using mISDN, he's using chan_capi, but
his problem arises before asterisk is involved.

Anyway, to get more info, try to open a second shell
and run /usr/lib/eicon/divas/xlog
then on the first shell redo the telsampl test, then
post the output of xlog off the list to my address
(alberto at msoft-italia.com)