[asterisk-users] app_meetme not loading

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Oct 29 03:20:40 MST 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 04:47:48PM +0800, Will Roy wrote:
> I originally built my Asterisk server without installing the Zaptel package
> as it was going to be a purely SIP based system. However when I went to
> setup conferencing using meetme I found out that app_meetme is dependant on
> the ztdummy for timing. I have now installed the zaptel package and I
> believe the ztdummy module is loading ok
>
> [root at astro asterisk-1.4.0-beta2]# lsmod
> Module                  Size  Used by
> ztdummy                 5672  0
> zaptel                207908  9
> ztdummy,wcusb,wctdm,wcfxo,wctdm24xxp,wcte11xp,wct1xxp,wct4xxp,tor2
>
> crc_ccitt               2497  1 zaptel
>
> I have tried to recompile asterisk again by doing the following
>
> make clean
> make
> make install
>
> However Asterisk still does not compile  app_meetme. Is there soemthing else
> I should be doing?

What version of zaptel do you have? Asterisk 1.4 requires zaptel 1.4 to
build chan_zap.

(or a small tweak to zaptel.h and some symlinks to provide the new
locations, if you don't really want to bother your system with zaptel
1.4. Though zaptel 1.4 should hopefully be fully compatible with older
chan_zap versions).

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org