[asterisk-users] app_meetme not loading

Will Roy willroyvi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 01:47:48 MST 2006

I originally built my Asterisk server without installing the Zaptel package
as it was going to be a purely SIP based system. However when I went to
setup conferencing using meetme I found out that app_meetme is dependant on
the ztdummy for timing. I have now installed the zaptel package and I
believe the ztdummy module is loading ok

[root at astro asterisk-1.4.0-beta2]# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
ztdummy                 5672  0
zaptel                207908  9
ztdummy,wcusb,wctdm,wcfxo,wctdm24xxp,wcte11xp,wct1xxp,wct4xxp,tor2

crc_ccitt               2497  1 zaptel

I have tried to recompile asterisk again by doing the following

make clean
make
make install

However Asterisk still does not compile  app_meetme. Is there soemthing else
I should be doing?

regards
Wil