[asterisk-users] Zultys Phones w/ Encryption

Scott Higginbotham scotth at voicenet.com
Fri Oct 27 12:55:17 MST 2006

I've got a Zultys WIP2 and Zultys 2x2 both of which support encryption.  I
have patched my asterisk with srtp (srtp.sourceforce.net) as well as with
the patch found at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5413.   I'm trying to
utilizing the encryption feature of the two Zultys phones to create an
encrypted call, but am having extreme difficulty.  I keep getting the
following error message of:

Oct 27 15:48:51 WARNING[5638]: chan_sip.c:4420 process_sdp: Can't provide
secure audio requested in SDP offer

Does anyone have any experience getting this to function correctly?

Scott Higginbotham
Systems / Network Operations Manager
215.259.2185 or 1.800.835.5710 ext 2185
scotth at voicenet.com