[asterisk-users] Asterisk and ISDN and Hylafax

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Fri Oct 27 05:20:49 MST 2006

Olivier ha scritto:

> What about telephony features using chan-capi and Asterisk ?
> Are those features on par with msidn+Asterisk or bristuff+Asterisk
> (maybe I'm mixing up things together) ?
>
> Cheers

I'm running my own company's pbx with diva 4bri, diva server for linux 8.2,
chan_capi from melware.org and everything is working just fine.

I was able to use early B3 connect and everything else related to CLID.
I have two isdn lines as point-to-multipoint and one as p2p.

One isdn line is shared between asterisk/chan_capi and hylafax via
diva's tty interfaces.

Everything has been perfectly working since november 2005, when
we first started this new pbx as a replacement of the old Samsung DCS,
we almost forgot about its
existence, as we did never have to put hands on it to fix
problems (except for some ordinary
maintenance and diva server software
upgrades).

Alberto.