[asterisk-users] Make/Break ratio for Pulse Dialing

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Oct 26 17:45:26 MST 2006

@0 PPS may not work
Check the Wiki first to solve the debounce problem, then recompile.
there are also references in the Wiki to make break ratios

Some of us who use old rotary phones have difficulty with 10 pps.

Seems the Zaptel authors didn't completely do their homework with pulse dial
Someone smart with "C" needs to rework wctdm

John Novack