[asterisk-users] ECHO Cancellation in SIP Calls

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Thu Oct 26 03:18:20 MST 2006

Hi,

i am from Germany, so excuse my School English.

I use Asteriks 1.2.12.1, zaptel 1.2.9 and mISDN Rc25 - since my update
of Asterisk 2 wooks ago, Echos accure in my SIP Calls.

I use SNOM 360, sometimes there is no echo (for example if i call myself
via SIP->Asterisk->SIPProvider->TELEKOM->ISDN)
but if i call other people there occures Echo many times. The Routing is
always the same :
SIP (SNOM) -> Asterisk -> VoIPProvider -> ISDN/POTS

Can i control the cancellation with the zapata.conf ?

I have tried this with "echocancel=..." and so on, no luck :(

I would be glad to get some help, the Docs of Asterisk dont explain how
to cancel Echos in ! SIP !