[asterisk-users] Default login information for a ArtDio IPF-2600

M. Shokuie Nia shokuie at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 03:09:51 MST 2006

Hi There,

Im not sure about IPF-2600 but on IPF-2200L, it's 12345678 for web access
and 1234 on the phone itself. Give it a try it might be the same for the
your model too.
I just want to know if you are satisfied with the phone or not IPF-2200L is
unsatisfactory in different aspects. First is the very low mic volume, the
other party can hardly hear you even with the highest volume possible,
Second is the sip log in process which sometime might take 10 minutes, third
is the poor echo cancellation. I'd be glad if you can inform me about the
quality of your model too.

Regards.
---
M. Shokuie Nia.